Trichology in Rhinebeck, NY
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Is Trichology?
Trichology is the study of the scalp and hair. It is a specialized field focused on understanding, assessing, and treating the cause of hair loss, thinning, and scalp disorders. Certified trichologists are highly trained paramedical professionals who focus on hair and scalp health. Trichology uses your personal history, genetics, lifestyle, and environmental factors to help assess the cause of hair loss. Customized treatment plans are designed to support hair goals. AnneMichelle Radcliffe is a certified tricologist and uses her 25 years of experience as an Emmy-Award winning hairstylist and hair specialist to help women and men find a "whole-istic" (treating the whole person) approach to hair restoration. To begin your journey toward better scalp and hair health, contact Encore Hair Center in Rhinebeck, NY.
How Does Trichology Work?
Trichology uses integrated and advanced techniques to help you take control of your hair loss and regain your confidence. Early and preventative care is recommended because the sooner hair loss and associated symptoms are addressed, the greater the opportunity to prevent irreversible damage.
Trichology at Encore Hair Center, you can expect:
- Accurate Assessment: Our team will review your medical history, lifestyle considerations, and thoroughly examine your scalp and hair to help assess the root cause of your scalp condition or hair loss.
- Targeted Treatments: Once we have an in-depth understanding of your hair and scalp health, we offer a range of treatments addressing your unique concerns. These include non-invasive therapies, specialized products, and scalp treatments. We use evidence-based techniques to balance the scalp environment, stimulate hair growth, and strengthen existing hair promoting a healthy scalp environment.
- "Whole-Istic" Approach: We believe in treating the whole person, not just the symptoms. That's why we consider factors, such as hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, stress, and genetic predispositions to help assess the cause of hair loss. This leads to a comprehensive, multi-therapeutic approach to treatment.
- Expert Guidance: We are committed to providing guidance and ongoing support throughout your hair restoration journey and beyond. With our integrated approach, we educate about proper hair care practices, recommend personalized hair care routines, suggest lifestyle adjustments, and guide you to the most beneficial plan to help you achieve your hair goals.
- Improved Confidence: It's no secret that hair loss can impact a person's self-esteem and confidence. Our trichology-based treatments not only aim to support healthy scalp and hair but also restore your self-confidence.
Trichology Helps Treat the Root Cause of Hair Loss
As a Trichologist, we are specially trained to assess and help individuals address the root cause of their hair loss. The practice of trichology assesses certain health factors, lifestyle choices, environment, and diet to get a better understanding of what is causing hair loss. We can suggest a customized treatment plan based on science and your particular needs. For more information on how trichology can help address the root cause of your hair loss, contact Encore Hair Center to schedule a consultation.
Encore Hair Center Reviews
Dear Anne Michelle: I waited to send this until both my daughters (and my grandchildren) had a chance to see your great handiwork. They all thought the wig was absolutely perfect and made me look like my old self again. It does make a radical improvement and is a tremendous boost to morale. Please take a well-deserved bow for what you and your great skill were able to do for me. With appreciation and gratitude, O.H.
As a 21-year-old suffering from hair loss, my self-esteem took a significant blow. I hated wearing my hair down and was always self-conscious people would notice my bald patches and thinning hair. However, all of that changed when I discovered AnneMichelle Hair, a hair restoration salon that gave me my confidence back and transformed my life! From the moment I stepped into AnneMichelle Hair, I was greeted with warmth and understanding. AnneMichelle was not only an expert in her field but also compassionate and she truly empathized with the emotional toll of hair loss. We discussed my specific needs, lifestyle, and desired outcome in great detail. She took the time to answer all of my questions, providing me with the information and assurance I needed to make an informed decision. Together, we determined that a custom two-part hair piece would be the best solution for me, and I have loved wearing it since the moment it went on my head! Not only did AnneMichelle provide me with physical restoration, but she also offered unwavering emotional support throughout the entire process.Today, I have a newfound sense of confidence I never thought I would have again! I am no longer held back by my hair loss; instead, I am empowered to live life to the fullest, confident in my appearance and ready to conquer the world.
Taking the first step is hard but it is so empowering. I suffered in silence with my hair loss for years, thinking I could treat it myself - I just needed to find the right product. I wasted time and money and my hair loss continued to get worse. Then one afternoon I came across AnneMichelle’s website and I suddenly felt really hopeful. I just knew she could help me but I needed to take that first step of talking openly about my hair loss. My on-line consultation with AnneMichelle was amazing and so freeing. She made me feel comfortable and not alone. She listened and helped me devise a hair recovery program specific to me with realistic and attainable goals. I’m finally on a solid hair recovery path and I have the best guide. AnneMichelle is fantastic!!
I have been a client of AnneMichelle’s for greater than six years now. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition called lichen planus which caused a good size bald spot on the back of my scalp. The cause is unknown and the treatment limited. The dermatological treatment of this condition, in my case, was unsuccessful and was not helpful with the cosmetic issue either. I was a woman in my mid 50’s and had thought of myself as still attractive until this happened. I was extremely stressed and distraught. Luckily, I found AnneMichelle who has been amazing. She not only assisted with creating a custom partial hairpiece, she actually worked with me to regrow hair surrounding the bald spot. During flare-ups, my scalp was red, inflamed, and sore. She used a variety of treatments taking an active interest in getting my scalp healthier to prevent additional hair loss. Most of my hair has grown back now and I have been able to go without a hairpiece thanks to the way she styles my hair to cover the area. I never realized the various options that were available. I will be forever grateful for Anne Michelle’s knowledge, caring, and expertise.
My hair was thinning rapidly and I needed help. AnneMichelle assured me she could help. Together, we explored several solutions in order to find one that suited me best. I now have a beautiful wig that no one can believe is a wig. From the start, I received comments such as “you look 20 years younger,” and “great hair.” The wig has boosted my morale and my appearance. The experience of working with AnneMichelle was a total pleasure.