CNC 3D Hair Prosthesis in Rhinebeck, NY
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Is CNC 3D Hair Prosthesis?
Encore Hair Center is proud to offer the CNC 3D hair prosthesis, a cutting-edge, fully customizable hair replacement solution meticulously tailored to suit your specific needs. Our non-surgical hair prosthesis is crafted using 3D printing technology to replicate your scalp's contours, even matching its color. In partnership with the renowned Italian company Cesare Ragazzi, each system is expertly handcrafted and personalized with premium hair that matches your hair's color, thickness, texture, and density, ensuring a seamless fit that integrates seamlessly and naturally with your own hair. Constructed from comfortable and durable medical-grade bio-polymer material, this prosthetic hair system allows you to shower, swim, and engage in all activities confidently.
Once fitted, regular maintenance appointments keep you and your CNC 3D hair prosthesis looking great and feeling your best. Contact our team at our Rhinebeck, NY center to learn more about the world-class CNC 3D hair prosthesis.
How Does CNC 3D Hair Prosthesis Work?
The CNC 3D hair prosthesis process preserves your natural hair; there's no need for shaving or cutting. It is safely applied on top of your existing hair. Our process begins with precise measurements and fitting for your treatment area. These details are sent to our specialized CNC 3D lab in Italy, where your hair prosthesis goes through a meticulous 39-step process, from 3D printing to the individual implantation of each hair into the bio-polymer foundation. The outcome is an exceptionally natural look. Each system is handcrafted and personalized to your specific requirements.
Seven Steps to the CNC Process
- Scalp Mapping: Mappings of the scalp at our Rhinebeck, NY center are sent to the lab in Italy.
- Cast Production: Your hair prosthesis cast is created using specialized 3D computer imaging, cloning the contours of your skull and scalp.
- Cloning and Pantone Matching: The base is created by robotic technology that replicates the shape, lines, and color of your scalp.
- Hair Selection and Matching: The selection and blending of high-grade human hair is meticulously performed to replicate your natural hair's color, texture, and thickness.
- Implanting: The chosen hairs are implanted individually into the base of your prosthesis to mirror the natural direction of your hair growth. Your system will be returned to our Rhinebeck, NY center upon completion.
- Nonsurgical Grafting: Using a specific bonding agent, we will attach your CNC 3D system to your scalp. Then a cut-in and final styling blends your new hair with your natural hair.
- System Fully Integrated: Your hair can now be exposed to all activities, including swimming and high-impact sports.
Once you have finished this process, you can continue your daily activities worry-free. Monthly maintenance visits will be necessary to keep you and your CNC system looking and feeling your best.
Improve Your Appearance With Cutting-Edge Options
CNC 3D hair prosthesis is unlike anything else on the market today. This process uses advanced technology to create a hair prosthesis that is custom and handmade in a specialized lab in Italy to meet your unique needs. We offer this innovative hair loss solution at our Rhinebeck, NY center. For more information on how CNC 3D hair prosthesis could transform your life, contact our center today to schedule a consultation.
CNC 3D Hair Prosthesis Reviews
The CNC 3D System is incomparable. As someone who has used a variety of hair replacement systems and wigs for more than 20 years, I can say nothing comes even close to this. The personalized fit of the cap is remarkable, light, and undetectable. The hair is absolutely fabulous. I love it. But what has made the system really work for me is AnneMichelle. Her compassionate understanding, deep commitment to helping people with hair loss, and her artistry as a stylist are all extraordinary. She is a true partner who will turn this superior system into your best hair ever.